The February List
I received a tweet today asking how you do it, so this is what you need to do to participate. Anyone from anywhere in the world can join in, you don't have to be a photographer or blogger and that's what I like about these photo project's. I like to check the hashtags to see photos by other's and if I like their photos I'll follow them, like and comment.
1. You need an Instagram account - it's free, sign-up at www.instagram.com
2. If you have an iPhone or an Android Smartphone such as a Samsung Galaxy etc you can download the FREE Instagram app from the Apple App Store on your phone or from GooglePlay on Android.
3. After signing-up (I recommend you do that on a computer first) simply complete your profile and download the iPhone or Android app for your phone so your ready to start on 1st February.
Check the corresponding day from the #fmsphotoaday list and post your picture on Instagram and include the Day the picture relates to eg. Day 1. Fork (take a photo of a fork), try to be creative eg. take it from an angle or with food on it, or something like that and then tag it with #FMSphotoaday, it really is simple. You don't have to be a good photographer, just point, arrange nicely and click. You can also tag #fatmumslim if you like because a lot of people follow the hashtag.
4. I suggest you link your Instagram account to both your Facebook and Twitter, or if you have either of those because that way more people will see what your posting and will check out your pictures and possibly start participating as well, which is fantastic. You could also post it on Pinterest and Google+ if you like, the more social media sites you post to the more new follower's you might receive and thus they join in on the fun too, the more the merrier I say.
5. I would also suggest to take a screencap or copy Chantelle's February List photo and re-post it as a picture on your Instagram account and mention your going to be doing this and invite people who follow you to join in. Share news of this on your Facebook profile, your Facebook Page, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter etc.
If your on Instagram and will be doing this, or any other Instagram photo project's eg like FoxInFlat's #FABruary StyleDare, please tweet me @BalmainBeauty and let me know your Instagram username so I can follow you on Instagram and comment and like your photos.
If you want more information go to FatMumSlim's blog here and her post about #fmsphotoaday here.
I hope you'll join in and I look forward to seeing your pictures.